return on their real estate investments.
Unire Real Estate Group partners with you to create a comprehensive strategy, and the right team to achieve your objectives.
Each client’s team is individual. It consists of Senior Management and the appropriate property level team, all with the specific skills
necessary to implement the property’s strategic plan.
- At the inception of an assignment, Unire Group evaluates the property and works with you to establish goals.
- The outcome is a comprehensive blueprint that outlines the strategies, time and team members required to achieve your objectives.
- The result is greater value to both owners and tenants in property services, tenant retention, and satisfaction.
- Successful lease negotiations are accomplished when the leasing team and management company are clear and cooperative in attaining the client’s objective.
- Unire Group works to achieve this goal by understanding market conditions and dynamics, managing a well-defined relationship with the leasing team, and working with ownership and counsel to negotiate favorable lease documents.
- The outcome of our efforts is a supportable, fiscally responsible transaction.
- Unire Group’s construction management group works cooperatively with ownership, leasing, property management, and contractors to unify the approach to construction.
- We direct space planning and working drawings, competitive bidding and analysis, contract issuance and compliance, job cost tracking and payments, and final project reconciliation.
- The result is well planned, cost effective and on-time delivery of improvements.
- Acting as a fiduciary, Unire Group’s role is consultative in nature – tailored to meet the specific needs of the assignment.
- Our services can include strategic planning, appraisal review, financial analysis and modeling, market and lease analysis, and due diligence coordination.
- Our proven ability to source, interpret and analyze data produces meaningful information for you.